Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, July 8, 2013

My Little Camper

 

IMG_2453

This is like a Where’s Waldo picture above  :)  Clara is in there  :)

IMG_2464

Clara’s best friend is a little older and organize cabins by age (which is a foreign concept to a homeschooler as we don’t do things with only one age group), but they were not in the same cabin.  Both handled it very well though.  They did get to hang out at camp some though, although for the most part you need to stay with your cabin.  I wanted to make sure I got a picture of them at camp together though  :)

Somewhere I have some far off pics of Clara in her boots outfit playing kick ball, but I can’t seem to find that to add to this post… go figure…

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)