Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, July 8, 2013

Lucy Camper

Lucy too had a great time at camp!

IMG_2537

This was Lucy’s cabin.  She said her counselors were incredible (in fact one of them got an award honoring her and the wonderful job she did throughout camp)!

IMG_2538

IMG_2541

Their cabin again.

IMG_2542

To get letters or packages the kids have to dance for them.  There is Lucy’s cabin earning their mail  :)  I brought letters to her on Wed. and got to see Lucy briefly in the middle of Survivor Day!  It was very apparent they were having a GREAT time!!

IMG_2543

A great group of girls right there!!

IMG_2544

IMG_2545

IMG_2546

They did a skit.  Lucy does love to perform!!

IMG_2547

For Survivor day they were divided into the 12 tribes of Isreal.  I’m glad Lucy told me she was in Levi or I don’t think I would have found her in the little pictures I was scanning through to find her!

IMG_2548

Survivor day!!

IMG_2549

Survivor Day slip and slide :)

IMG_2550

art

IMG_2551

This picture above cracks me up!!!  That is SO Lucy!

IMG_2552

Bible time!

IMG_2554

IMG_2555

My favorite picture!!  Absolutely love it!

IMG_2556

Obviously she had a great time!  I missed her terribly while she was gone, but it was worth it for the wonderful adventure she had and great memories she made with some really awesome friends!  The girls were very blessed to have this experience!

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)