Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Laugh Till I Cry

Lucy has told me that I need to put this on the blog so we remember it in years to come. I would really love to add the clip, but not sure if I can do that....

The other night Mike and I were watching our new Manna Fest (and thank God for DVR, because I can watch this over and over and over and over!!). Perry Stone was on location in Jerusalem in the Valley of Hinnon so the scenery was very nice. As he was talking a man walked into scene behind him dressed in all black with his hood up and bright white sneakers on. He wasn't paying attention to anything or anyone, he was just busy walking forward (across the screen). Well, when I saw him I thought it was odd but then walking a few paces behind him was a goat following right along. Oh my, that struck me as so funny!! But THEN a few paces behind that goat was another goat!!! All in a single file row all walking at the same pace. That about sent me over the edge, but then the real clincher came when a 3rd goat came into screen, following the leader as well, but that one was fluffy and looked like he was wearing pants.

I can't explain why this has tickled me so, but I keep watching it over and over and laughing so hard that it hurts!! I had to show the girls and they didn't find it nearly as hilarious as I did (nor did Mike), but they all enjoy watching my reaction to it----I have to tell you it is HILARIOUS!!! I just wonder things like---did Perry Stone's crew know they were there and give them the ok to walk there, where were they going? Was the goats with the man, or just randomly following. All that makes me laugh.

All I can say is that if laughter cleans your liver---consider my cleaned for the next year!!! I even thought of this going to bed last night and went into hysterics (sorry Mike). I have it protected on my DVR and will be happy to share it :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)