Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary


I did not get Mike a card this year, so I thought I would blog him a card :)

We have been married for 14 years today and it has been quite a journey!! We have had ups and downs and ups again, but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!! God has blessed me beyond belief with you!! This year is MUCH better than last year with you losing your job :( but God has been super faithful and very good!! We said last year, we would look back this year and say "it was the best thing that ever happened." and I can honestly say we are better of for it. I have grown to respect you and love you all the more as we have walked this road this past year!! I am so proud of you and blessed unimaginably from being your wife!!

Love Always,
Stacey

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)