Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, February 3, 2014

Quad

I am so far behind on doing the blog, as well as our memory box for last year!!  So, I will try to peck away at these as I can to get to where I need to be…

IMG_3524

While in Ohio (this trip now feels like a lifetime ago!), we all got to play on 4 wheelers in the snow!!  It was a great time!  Above is Clara with Daddy.

IMG_3525

Lucy

IMG_3526

Clara, Daddy and behind is Lucy

IMG_3456

Lucy

IMG_3457

Clara

IMG_3458

Me and Lucy

IMG_3459

Me and Mike.  They have 10 acres and there is a ton of land behind them that they have permission to drive on.  There are lots of paths they have made throughout the property and it was absolutely beautiful all covered in snow.  It was a real treat for us!  The girls could have stayed on those things literally the entire time we were there and been perfectly happy!!  They even got to go out for a night ride one night.

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)