Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bye Bye Smoothy

Clara was given 3 fish for her birthday back in Dec (8 months ago) and they have lasted all this time!!  Well, one went to the big fish tank in the sky  :)  I found her belly up, and was able to get her out of the tank before Clara came down and noticed.  I did keep her so Clara was able to say her good byes though. 

IMG_2697

Clara was a bit sad about it.  She got over it quickly, but she did lament for a short time and we prayed for the fish, and of course the remaining two. 

IMG_2698

She was starting to get very elaborate in her burial plans, and it was upsetting her, so I told her I would take care of it and not tell her, but we would make a memorial.  She was good with this, and I had a nice private ceremony that Smoothy would have been very happy about  :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)