Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Sunday, July 7, 2013

GNO

(Girls Night Out)  I got to get out with some girlfriends and we had such a wonderful time!  Lucy and Sydnie went too and had their own GNO and they felt so grown up.  They had their own table at the restaurant (and another girl Lucy had just met from camp came in with her family and was able to join them too).

IMG_2452

My friend Dana, bottom left, has moved to the Bahamas for the year and was back for her kids to go to camp.  We are so excited for them to move back eventually as we miss them very much!  One of us had already left when we thought to take a picture :(

It was a wonderful night and I need to get out with them more often  :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)