Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, June 3, 2013

First Party

We had our first official party in our new home!!  It was for Memorial Day.  I did not take any pictures but this one and most of the people had not gotten there yet.  This was taken from our bedroom window—I was hanging out during a tour with some other women and we were watching down below and realized it was the best vantage point!  I wish I ran up later and got one as there were far more people :)  It was awesome to see the pool full of kids and people everywhere!

IMG_2235

The pool/ yard/ house/driveway functioned wonderfully for entertaining.  We felt it would, but you just never fully know until you see it in action.  Parking worked out great, there was groups of people inside and out, the pool was always full of kids, no one got hurt, no crying or fussing, food was great and the kitchen worked great for all that!  The kittens were in the garage and were a favorite place for kids when not in the pool.  Bella and Fluffy thought everyone was here just to visit them of course.  Felix hung out on the stairs most of the time just watching.

We had 40 people here, and I can’t wait to do it again!

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)