Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, April 29, 2013

Expo

We had our end of year expo for co-op last week.  It was a lot of fun!  Hard to believe yet another year of co-op is done!  I had a great year with my sign language class.  We did a performance for the expo where the kids “sang” Happy Birthday, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, ABC’s, and my original song Dirty Pig :)  Dirty Pig was a big hit—as it has always been a favorite in class  :)

IMG_2053

For Lucy’s Botany class they did a skit featuring Si and Ms. Kay Robertson.  Doesn’t that look just like Ms. Kay?  LOL!!  Love it!!

IMG_2056

Lucy was a reporter and did a great job!  It certainly would make me want to be in Botany next year  :)

IMG_2057

I had no memory left on my phone, so these were pictures that were posted by others.

Clara did a great job for the expo as she had a line to say for GEMS, and she performed with the sign language class.  We are not returning to the Monroe CoOp next year so it was a little sad as the reality of that hit.  We will most likely be back at the WM co-op in the mornings.  It just works better on Weds for us rather than on Th.  It is awesome that homeschooling is so prevalent in this area that we have such options!!!  What a blessing!

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)