Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cousin bonding :)


Mike's family from Ohio came to Nashville for a convention and since it is a whole lot closer to go there then to Ohio we drove up and spend a few hours with them which was a real treat! We have not gotten to see our niece Nicole is such a long time and it was a real pleasure! Lucy especially bonded with Nicole and could have talked to her all day long :)


They showed each other pictures and really had a good time :)

I started dating Mike when Nicole was just turning 1!!! I can't help but think of that when I see her and to see her as a college adult blows me away :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)