Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Friday, April 16, 2010

Birmingham Botanical Gardens


I didn't have my camera the first day we went as it was unexpected, and I didn't get a lot of pictures the second time, but we will be back many times and I am sure I will have plenty of pictures when it is all said and done.

I had to take Lucy to the dr. and afterwards we decided it was such a beautiful day out that we would go to the Botanical Gardens to see what it was like. The place is huge and we only got through a small portion of it, but we enjoyed it so much!! We got to see little critters of all kinds, lots of gorgeous flowers and plant life and we even met a woman who is 102 years old!!! She goes there every day to walk---you go girl!! It is free and has lots of spots to sit and is just a wonderful place to go.

We decided on Wed. to meet Daddy there when he got off work. He was getting off a little early as we were going to Wed. night service at the church we have been attending. It was great to see a little bit more of the gardens, but we still have so much more to see!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)