Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Friday, June 13, 2008

Throw Me Up...

Clara gave it a go on the rock climbing wall and she did pretty well. She is a bit afraid of heights though and quickly decided she wasn't all for this. She really wanted to get up higher though so she could propell down which was where the big fun was.

Here is Clara in the harness getting ready to go :)

That is about as high as she would go on her own.

Daddy started putting her up on the higher rocks so she could propell down.

That was just too much work though, so Daddy just started throwing her up in the air and she would then come down smoothly (banging into the wall---she never got the hand of pushing off with her feet :) I tried to upload the video of that, but I think it is too big. Note to self---take shorter video's ;)

Weeee! Here I come! As soon as she got down she would quickly say "Again! Throw me up again!" Too cute!

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)