Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Sunday, June 8, 2008

License and Registration please...

I am backing up a bit, I would like to document from the time we moved to SC in March and these pictures are from April when we went to get our license and registration taken care of. What an ordeal that was!!! When we moved to GA, it was pretty much "give us your old license and here is your new one." Granted that was a long time ago. We thought for sure with all they required here, we were going to have to give them DNA.

We had to do a lot of waiting and the girls were getting restless, so I took out my camera and they began striking poses. Once I would take a picture they would come and we would review it and zoom in and out and this kept them very entertained. We had to find Sheepy in each picture--that was big fun :)

Obviously, our kids are very camera shy :)


It didn't take long before the posing became a wrestling match (with Clara, everything can be turned into a full contact sport).


Before things got too out of hand it was time to move on thankfully.

Lucy was wanting her picture taken for a license too. I am so not ready for that and am very glad we have several more years before this will be for real :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)