Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Quick Update

I have been enjoying my new Chrome book and have been able to be very productive in many things--but not the blog  :)  LOL!  I still have to figure out pictures fully, and haven't mastered that yet.  I haven't had much time to put into it though this week...we have been crazy busy.

Late Sunday night, into Monday morning I passed another kidney stone :(  It actually wasn't nearly as bad as the last time!!  Honestly, if you are going to pass a stone, that's the way to do it.  It was uncomfortable and at times quite unpleasant--but not at all like the time before.  I knew more things to do this time around that I believe helped a lot.  As soon as it started (and there is no mistaking it--I knew right off what was going on...), I came downstairs (I was in bed) and made tea with Apple Cider Vinegar, put on and drank lemon oil, as well as Copaiba oil on my kidney area.  Then I drank some baking soda and drank tons of water.  It took about 4 hours.  I was so tired Monday though that I ended up losing the day for the most part and I did take it easy.  On Tuesday I had a busy day and I started hurting while we were out.  It scared me a bit and we cut the day short to come home.  As long as I took it easy it was fine though, but when I would start walking (we took the dog for a walk) and my kidney was not happy, so I came home.  One Wed we had co op and I talked to a mom that was a renal nurse.  She felt most likely the kidney was sore because there was a hole left in it from the stone and it just needed some time to rest.  That made me feel so much better  :)  I haven't had pain since!!  Praise God!!

I am still waiting to hear from the doctors office with the results of my ultrasound regarding my ovarian cyst.  I was able to watch on a big screen while they did it which was very  cool.  The cyst is still very much there, and has gotten larger.  The tech said it was a "simple" cyst though, which is good  :)  I have fibroids as well--which is just from getting older.  I have not heard from them yet as to what they would recommend--but I have been treating with oils.  I have 2 oils that I really want to use that I do not have yet--so I will amp it up once I'm able to order them.  I believe this thing will break up and move on out though.

We had obedience with Bella tonight.  She is doing very well, but when at home and if she isn't in the mood, no matter what treat I use, she is not interested.  Amazing to me how stubborn she can be!  She's doing well though and if it helps with some of our main issues then it's worth it---only time will tell there.  She has something around here she keeps rolling in and the smell is FETID!!!  We are having to bathe her with vinegar to get the smell under control.  Regular shampoo wasn't touching it!!  Ick!!  I've been using Purification oil on her too--which will keep insects off too as a bonus--but ideally we can find this decaying pile straight from the pit of hell that she finds so irresistible and can get rid of it!  The neighbors dog, Niko, has the same smell!!!

We have a crazy busy weekend.  I have a Thirty One meeting tomorrow to get a sneak peak at the new menu (and getting a freebe I'm excited about  lol).  Perry Stone will be at our church this weekend and we are SO excited!!  The first of the 4 upcoming blood moons (which all land on Jewish feasts---um, no coincidence there!) is right around the corner, and he will be talking about that tomorrow night.  Can't wait!!  So with all his meetings, plus a birthday party and growth group--we will be moving in to the church for the weekend pretty much  :)  Our pastor will be doing a 3 part teaching on Spiritual warfare (my personal passion) on Monday for TBN.  They are looking for people to come to the church to be part of the studio audience.  I may do so--I have to see if the girls can come too.

Well, I will hopefully get some more time to figure out doing the pictures (I just know there is an easier way then what I was doing...) next week.  But for now--BED  :)

1 comment:

dmauton said...

Been missing you all. But its so great we can keep in touch through facebook and your blog.

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)