Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Friday, March 28, 2014

Chromebook

I have a new "computer".  It's not a true computer I guess, but for my purposes I am thrilled!  We decided to go with a Chromebook.  No more windows for us!!  I am thrilled about that as much of my frustration with the computer was always on Windows based programs.  Since this is totally different though, I have some learning to do.  So far this seems easy enough--I have had it for all of an hour so far and have already gotten much accomplished  :)  I have yet to figure out pictures though--so hopefully I will be up and running with pictures too.  But for now, this will do  :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)