Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Dough

I make pizza dough pretty much weekly.  I have the recipe memorized so I don’t refer back to the original anymore. I was making a double batch last week because Lucy was going to have a few of her friends come to spend the night.  As usual, I did it by memory—however, I learned the lesson that I should double check even if I am sure  LOL!  I added two more cups of water then I was supposed to.  To compensate for the watery dough, I had to add several more cups of flour.  I was able to get it to the right consistency and set it off to the side to rise as usual.   

IMG_1426

The girls and I were in the other room doing school and I was shocked when I came into the kitchen to find the blob!!

IMG_1427

I punched it down, divided it and put it into large covered containers in the fridge.  The dough was so happy, it burst the lids off the containers and was blobbing out in the fridge too  LOL! 

It tasted great though  :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)