Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Columbus Day


We had the opportunity to go see the replicas of the Nina and the Pinta on Columbus Day with our homeschool cover school. It was really awesome. The day before this trip we watched a documentary about Columbus which was really good, and seeing these ships made it all come alive!!

Here the girls are on the Pinta. In the next post I explain the difference between the replicas of the Nina and the Pinta, so I won't go into it here.


Northern Alabama is so gorgeous!!! These were set up in Guntersville, Al---north of us. I am looking forward to going and spending more time in that town as it was really awesome!


I love this picture!! Clara was so mad at me because she got in trouble and she is shooting daggers at me :) Good thing she gets over it quickly :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)