Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, October 11, 2010

Surprise :)


Clara has the camera bug and is all about using my camera. I always turn it on now and there are tons of pictures of Lucy, the cats, the floor---you name. I love this picture of Lucy she got though!! That is too funny!


These two love to play!!

Felix got outside for the first time today. We didn't know he was in the garage when Mike came home and an hour later we were looking all over for him. Sure enough we found him outside and his eyes were WIDE and he was freaking out a bit---bless his heart!!! I don't think he will try that again :) He is SO happy to be back in now!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)