Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clara's Photography


Clara has discovered the joy of playing with Mommy's camera. She has been quite content with just being in the pictures, but lately it has been all about taking the pics. Soon after getting to the aquarium she commandeered my camera, and Lucy took over my phone for pictures (she forgot her own camera, but liked that my phone didn't have a flash). I will download some of Lucy's pictures later too, but they both got some really great shots :)


That is one ugly fish!!! Not the uglies we saw by any means believe it or not---but still ugly!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)