Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


I had such a wonderful Mother's Day!! Every year is good, and it seems every year is better than the last :)
Since I haven't posted in a while, I have to think back :) I know the day started with the family making omelets andv home made Orange Julius' for breakfast---yummy!!


We went out to eat at McCormick and Schmidt later in the day and since we were a bit early we walked around Brookwood, which we had not been to before. We found out way into Macy's and the girls had so much fun in there!! I needed lotion so I got a free make over, and thus more free stuff, and the girls thought that was so awesome!! They were so excited that I even had eyeshadow on :)

Dinner was awesome and we were treated to a nature show. We had the only spot in the restaurant with a scenic view. Other tables in our room would have that view as well, but all the tables were pulled away from the windows to be made bigger for larger parties. It was such a treat for us---we saw a family of geese with 7 little babies, a groundhog (and I LOVE groundhogs!!!) with 2 little baby groundhogs (that was a highlight for me :), we saw many chipmunks, lots of squirrels, a huge mouse, and all kind of birds. Because the place was so busy we were there for over 2 hours, and we were just happy as could be enjoying our show :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)