Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Met By Muscovies


I do not remember the name of this park that we happened upon. It was nice. We need to go back because we got there at 5 and apparently they close at 5!! Go figure. We could still walk around and see the falls and we had a good time all the same---and this way it was FREE :)




I was excited as there were lots of Muscovies there and I LOVE Muscovies!!! One Mama was there with her babies (about 13 of them) and it brought back so many memories of Savannah... They are so social and such good Mom's----if I ever have a lake I WILL get a Muscovie :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)