Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mr. Peach


This is a cat that comes to visit us every day. I am not feeding him or claiming him---I tell the girls that daily!!! He is very sweet and seems quite healthy and appears to be fixed too, so we assume he has a home (that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)


Yesterday I was going through some stuff in the basement garage and he was right there with me, today we were bringing groceries in and he was in the main level garage---happy as could be :) He does not like to be picked up though. Clara found that out and she has the scratch mark to prove he isn't a fan :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)