Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, April 5, 2010


Clara wasn't too sure about having all the birds on her (these birds were NOT shy about getting all over you :) so she was smart to keep her food on the bench. She kept trying to pet the birds and they would do this "dance" because they did not want to be petting. Clara got the biggest kick out of that :)

On my hand----these birds are gorgeous!!! Cute personalities too.

If I held the food Clara got brave :)

Lucy was trying to talk the bird into getting on her hand, as they are very loud right in your ear like that----I mean REALLY loud, and they are quite vocal!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)