Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, April 19, 2010

Cavities :(

Today was dentist day for me and the girls---just for our 6 month check ups. Clara has one tooth that has an "enamel defect" and therefore she has a slight cavity in that tooth :( It's her first and hopefully her last :) It is a baby tooth, but because she shouldn't lose that tooth for another 5 years or so she does need to go ahead and get it filled (in two weeks we go for that).

Lucy still has no cavities, but they are recommending that we go for a consultation with a orthodontist :( I will have to wait until the house sells for that one though...

As for me, I am 39 years old and I have my FIRST CAVITY :( It is not a bad one and she doesn't even feel I will need to be numbed to fill it in 2 weeks, but because it is on the thinner part of the tooth if I put it off it may get to the root quickly and then I would need a root canal---no thank you, I have had one of those before and that was plenty enough for me :)

The girls were excellent for their visit and all the women in there commented on how great they were---both during their appts and also while waiting on me. I get to reward them for being so good and patient there by taking them to the vet to be good and patient there too :( Sassy has been on her new topical medication for her hyperthyroidism for about 2 1/2 weeks and just like with the pills, she had a marathon throw up party this morning!! She is not well and is on my bed, I have no doubt she is dehydrated... So, we got to meet our new dentist today (we liked her very much) and also a new vet (who got excellent reviews online...).

Fun, fun :) And money, money :(

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)