Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Saturday, June 7, 2008

You Might Be A Redneck If...

You have a growing slip and slide in your backyard that incorporates tarp :)
The first attempt consisted of two slip and slides put together going down our hill. As you can see, the kids were flying right off the bottom and getting grass burn on their bottoms :)

The solution became a tarp at the bottom, which we found was just an extension of the slip and slide, and they would still get enough speed up to go right off the end.


Splash!!

So, the solution became adding multiple tarps, which worked beautifully!

This way it was even able to support adults :)

WEEEEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What FUN!! and let me be your first commenter!! This is the best of ways to keep down things that you do not want to forget. i so enjoy it!! You will too. If you need any help I maybe can help or I can get someone to do it for you..I have contacts..smile..
Sandy

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)