Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, June 9, 2008

Not too cold for us!

We are very blessed to have a pool in our development. It stays cooler here a bit longer than it did when we were in Savannah, and therefore the water takes longer to warm up. We went for a walk and I let the girls stick their feet in the pool. I felt sure they would see my reasoning of how cold it is and know they had a few weeks to wait before we would go swimming. Our girls are true Southerners---they do NOT like the cold!

I found out quickly though, that does not apply to pool water!! They were more than willing to get into that cold water right then and there! If I had let them, they would have gone in fully clothed!!

The water has since warmed up and we have been enjoying the pool very much, but now I know not to take them to stick their feet in until we are READY to actually get in :)




No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)