Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Monday, June 9, 2008

KidSense

There is this really cool kid place in Rutherfordton, NC. We actually looked at a house that was walking distance to it (that seems like a lifetime ago). I have been wanting to take the kids and we finally got our chance on May 15th. This place was awesome!! Lots of hands on learning things for the kids and there were several other kids there as well for them to play with.


Row, row, row your boat!!

There was a whole super market for kids. I was the cashier :)

The kids had a great time cooking in the restaurant. Clara is serving me fruit salad here, and Lucy is determined to take good care of her customer (I love the look of determination on her face).

Lucy just took over the whole restaurant and was serving everyone. I don't believe these kids were good tippers :)

Clara was getting in a big bubble---this was big fun. By the time we left she was covered in soap!

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)