Joy is not the absense of trouble but the presence of Christ. William Vander Hoven

Friday, June 13, 2008

A Computer Phase

I was planning on taking the kids to the pool this morning. I don't tell the kids before swimming unless I am ready to go right away or it is a non stop "are you going yet?" So, when I was ready I said "girls get your swim suits on." Generally that is met with whoops of excitement and girls flying up the stairs to change (I have also learned not to be in their path when I say this :) Today, however, there was no excitement. They did not want to leave the computer games!! They go through phases with the computer and we happen to be in a phase of playing it often. Usually I don't let them play until after school (if Lucy does a good job), but I made an exception this morning. I was shocked!! So, instead of going to the pool, I have actually been able to get some things done around the house, which is not a bad thing either).

Here are the girls on the computer---busy, busy, busy!! They are all educational games and it does keep them busy for hours! I consider that a win, win :) I was looking forward to going to the pool though---but I will live :)

No comments:

"Joy is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ." William Vander Hoven
As for me and my blog we will serve the Lord :)